incorporate.com provides a range of services that are appropriate to every state of the small business life cycle.
- We help companies incorporate and form limited liability companies (LLCs) and may other entity types. Our formation services are available in every U.S. state as well as the District of Columbia.
- We serve as a Registered Agent for thousands of U.S. businesses, making sure that our customers receive their legal and business critical documents quickly and securely.
- We help businesses apply for tax information, including IRS-required Employer Identification Numbers (EINs) and, for nonprofit companies, 501(c) status.
- We help new entities with their bylaws and operating agreements, reserve their unique company names, and register to do business in other states.
- We help companies meet their ongoing compliance requirements, including annual report preparation, filing and research to find out what business licenses are needed in the form of a Business License Compliance Package.
Our coaching services put small business owners in touch with friendly, knowledgeable specialists who can guide them through their day-to-day compliance challenges. And Compliance Watch®, our exclusive online tool (free to our Registered Agent customers), sends handy reminders every time your corporate filings are due and provides many other assets that set your feet firmly on the path to easier business compliance.