6 reasons why MacKeeper™ is the choice of millions
1. Your Personal Technical Assistant
Professional help has never been so close! Just imagine –
a real human expert will remotely analyze your Mac for potential problems and help you fix them. The process is quite simple: MacKeeper™ scans your Mac for issues and creates a report on the basis of the scan results. Then your personal Apple Certified Support Professional analyzes the data together with you and offers automatic fixes based on this analysis. That’s it!
2. An Effective Solution For Keeping Your Mac Clean
Does your Mac cry for help? Don’t ignore it! Maybe it’s time for some spring cleaning with MacKeeper™? First of all, optimize your Mac’s RAM with the Memory Cleaner tool. Secondly, use Fast Cleanup to detect and remove junk files. Then remove the apps that you no longer use with Smart Uninstaller. Finally, find and remove oversized and duplicated files with Disk Usage and Duplicates Finder. And that’s it! Your Mac is up and running again.
3. Life Is Too Short To Wait…
Your Mac can work faster, really! All you need to do is to learn some optimization tricks:
- Control your Mac’s boot speed by choosing which apps will open on its startup and which of them will not open.
- Never miss important updates for apps that are installed on your Mac and that you use most frequently.
- Use MacKeeper™ Login Items and Update Tracker tools for the above mentioned tasks.
That’s the secret of a fast Mac!
4. Our Tools – Your Control
Lost a file on your Mac? Keep calm and use MacKeeper™! First of all, try to search for this file by using the advanced functionality of Files Finder. No results? Then you may have probably removed and trashed this file. And here MacKeeper™ also comes for the rescue, as you can restore the file from the Trash by using the Files Recovery tool. Finally, use MacKeeper™ Backup tool to avoid such problems in the future.
5. We Support Your Right To Privacy
How to make personal files disappear completely for others, but not for you? Here are some hints from MacKeeper™:
- Encrypt the files with two passwords by using the Data Encryptor tool. As a result, only you will be able to access these files, of course if you don’t share your password with strangers.
- When the files are no longer needed, remove them from your Mac by using the Shredder tool. As a result, no one will be able to recover them.
6. We Make Stolen Macs Come Back Home
What is more dangerous – virtual thieves or real-life thieves? Well, actually it doesn’t matter if you have MacKeeper™. The Antivirus and Safe Browsing features will provide protection against identity theft, spyware, malware, and other online threats, whereas the Anti-Theft service will prevent your Mac from real-life theft. You will get a detailed location report and even a photo of the thief!