PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 8,900 points of sale, including more than 1,900 concept stores.
PANDORA provides a universe of hand-finished and modern jewellery made from genuine materials, including solid sterling silver and 14ct or 18ct gold. We use a variety of gemstones, stones and cultured pearls to add sparkle and colour to our genuine silver and gold jewellery. These originate from material categories commonly used in the jewellery industry – diamonds, gemstones, organic gems and man-made stones.
As part of our commitment to advancing responsible business practices, we want to make sure that you have as much information as possible about our products and the materials that they are made from. On our corporate website, you can find detailed descriptions of these and other materials used in our jewellery, as well as guidelines on how to clean and maintain your PANDORA products:
- General stone information
- Gemstones – including diamonds, quartz and topaz
- Organic gems – including cultured pearls and amber
- Man-made stones – including cubic zirconia and crystal
- Sterling silver, 14ct and 18ct gold
- Other materials – including Murano glass, wood, leather and textile