Established as a tailoring outfit in the mid 60s making made to measure trousers and suits. Later moving into the late 70s & early 80s Stuarts London started as a small fashion boutique supplying some of the most well known brands around such as Lyle and Scott, Pringle, Lacoste, Fila, Sergio Tacchini and others of this calibre.
Stuarts London became the ultimate destination for fashion led Lads, travelling from all areas of England. As QPR football team was in premier league, The Lads would use the match days as an excuse for a shopping trip to Stuarts, coaches would park outside, to catch all the latest sought after brands. It is well known that on match days Stuarts would be mobbed with customers. Some-days a queue would even stretch outside the shop.
The Store today has changed a great deal, keeping up to date with the times as one would expect ,with an extended Stuarts store added to the portfolio. Trading for more than 40 years Stuarts still today has managed to maintain a wide selection of top brands, enjoying a vast customer base from all over England and Europe
We celebrated our 40th birthday in 2007. To mark this event we launched an own label brand, capturing the trends from the past with a twist of modernism. Stuarts London is regarded as a high quality retailer in West London area of the UK.
- 2003 Stuarts London was short-listed by Drapers the leading trade fashion forum, to be part of the three finalists in the Best combined clothing and footwear retailer category in the UK We aim to only supply the best quality of brands to our customers. Stuarts London has been privileged to dress many Celebrity from the music industry and television.
- 2010 Stuarts London was nominated one of the top 50 UK independent retailers. Also Esquire Magazine held a reader twitter vote, in which Stuarts London was nominated one of Top 5 London destinations to shop for latest trends.
- 2011 – Stuarts London has seen the launch of a new refreshed website and a complete makeover to the existing store in Shepherds Bush.
- 2015 Stuarts London won ‘Independent of the Year’ at Drapers Awards.
- 2015 Stuarts London won ‘Best Online Multi-channel retailer of the year’ at Drapers Awards.
- 2015 – Our creative director and buyer – Ravi Grewal – Won ‘power buyer of the year’ at the Pure London Awards.
Stuarts London aims to be the leading fashion online e-tailer developed by people who understand the passion for style and key trends.