…is to offer our customer quality products and brands, at an affordable price, in an environment and via staff offering knowledgeable personal service.
We offer a wide selection of exclusive brands in our stores including;
- Isle – ageless style designed for the 50+ woman, covering her smart and casual lifestyle
- James Pringle – established in Scotland in 1789 and steeped in traditional heritage for menswear
- PG Field – authentic countrywear brand offering a complete wardrobe for the outdoor lifestyle
- Hector Russell – authoritative kilt makers, providing quality clothing including traditional kilts, highland dress and Scottish accessories
- The Cashmere Shop – (an exclusive destination for luxurious soft cashmere)
- Proquip – Performance golf weatherwear for men and women
- Hippo – Men’s collection of golfwear which can also be worn as leisurewear
- The Golf Company – Good quality golfwear for men and women
…is 45+, our range offers ‘ageless style’ (whatever your age).
We are closely involved in every aspect of the product development cycle – from processing raw material, through production of yarn and cloth to the design and manufacture of the garment, and finally to the sale in our shops. By maintaining total control in this way, we have built a reputation for providing the finest quality product at the best possible value.
The Edinburgh Woollen Mill has 265 mainstream high street stores, 88 speciality tourist shops and 27 destination sites throughout the UK.
- High Street – we have 265 mainstream high street stores selling ladies and menswear. Outlets are located in a wide variety of market and provincial towns, 70 per cent of which are positioned south of Birmingham.
- Tourist Shops and Visitor Centres – we have 88 speciality tourist stores, where gift items and other products reflect the stores location. The outlets, which trade under an individual, often local, fascia, are in key tourist locations throughout the UK – 60 per cent of which are in Scotland. Many stores are on busy tourist routes and benefit from coach visits where food service and exhibitions are all part of the attraction.
- Destination Shopping – There are 27 destination sites which contain all of the Group’s concepts and other brands to increase their attractiveness as a retail destination. The sites trade under local, individual fascias such as Antartex Village, Masson Mill, Kernow Mill, Mackinnon Mills, and as anchor tenants in larger developments like Wilton Shopping Village.
- Online – Our online store opened in October 2008 and continues our commitment to providing the finest quality products at the best possible value, now available to order from the comfort of your home.